Board n Train additional information
- Dog must be at least 12 weeks of age.
- Dog MUST have been vaccinated for Distemper/Parvo
- Dog must not have any aggression issues towards people and should be comfortable being petted by strangers*.
- Dog should not bite, bark, lunge, or growl at strangers.
- Dog should not have a bite history with other dogs.
- Dogs must live indoors at their home. No outdoor-only dogs.
- Dog must be house trained
- Refresher sessions are available for any length of time.
- Visits by family members can be arranged by appointment only.
Typical Day for an In Kennel Board & Train Participant:
*Weather-dependent and breed-dependent
7am: First potty outside
8:30am: Outside to play in fenced play areas on a rotating schedule
(Sometime between 9am and 3pm):
Two training session(s) occur either inside in training center or outside.
Potty breaks occur before and after a training session.
5pm: Potty break & Play Time
Training session inside training center or outside.
10:00pm: Potty break
Biscuit & Lights Out!